Thursday, June 18, 2009

Study Mode: Day 4

Yes, I woke up early. With the determined thought of attending the morning class. I had my coffee, was reading the news, and soon enough the determination wore off and here I am blogging about the day that has barely started beyond the Nescafe that is sitting on my desk.

In 2 hrs time I have my exam, how exciting! I still have 2 papers to go and an essay to finish which accounts for the final grade as well.

I am dead sleepy. Slept at 2am last night. Man, I'm hardworking BUT no I was reading my book..hehe..I read about 20 pages until my eyes kinda got heavy and began to droop. (Yes Liyana, if you do happen to read this post, be prepared to answer questions when I return from school. I finished 2 chapters on 2 different things.)

Emo-ing to Josh Groban really gets me to absorb stuff from the most boring-est of texts.

2 comments:

  1. and i just dropped in to wish you luck and best wishes for a marvelous go at your exams :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...