Tuesday, March 24, 2009

US President on The Tonight Show

I just saw this clip of The Tonight Show (though I don't really favour Jay Leno) with US President Barack Obama in it. I so wanted to upload the clip and that would require me to edit the clip and bla bla..Furthermore, I am only limited to a 100MB upload on the blog! Hence, I decided maybe I'd share some of the funny moments Obama and Leno shared on screen. Obama spoke with such ease and clarity (yeah I'm aware that his oratorical skills are superb) he impresses me every other time he has an article published on him or an interview like this one. From Bush to Obama - 360 degrees Change (OK perhaps I shouldn't have made that comparison; its pretty obvious) Oh well, in short I am a proud fan of the President :D

The following excerpt was so hilarious onscreen but if they failed to bring about the humour they ought...extremely sorry....do check out the video for the entire interview...includes the AIG Insurance almsot bankruptcy state, dollars thats going to be put into Research and Development - Hybrid cars of the future America, his plans on clearing the Economy Mess and Education matters. Too many plans, too short a term, lotsa mess that has to be cleared even before reconstruction on any sector begins, BUT he sounds convincing :)

Jay Leno : Its only 59 days now right? So much scrutiny. Is it fair to judge so quickly?

Obama: We are going through a difficult time. I welcome the challenge. I ran for President cos I
thought we needed big changes. I do think in Washington it's a little like the American Idol except everybody is Simon Cowell.

Jay Leno: I am hearing so much about the dog. When is it coming?

Obama: This is Washington and that was a campaign promise.... Once i return from my NATO Summit, the dog will be in place....I think I am going to have a lot of fun with it.. They say if you want a friend in Washington, get a dog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...