Saturday, March 21, 2009

20 March 2009, Turned 22, in Shanghai

Its 21st March 1258am.
Just reached home an hour ago.
Was at Conway's place since 4pm in the evening...
Wonderful friends who cooked for me and really made the birthday a special one :)
There was no cake though..partly cos I didn't want one...hehe..Not really into birthday cakes..I can't recall when was the last time I ever cut a birthday cake!
Oh well, we made dumplings, played games, lost and stuffed ourselves with more dumplings than our stomach could take..(glad no one puked)..listened to old chinese songs ( I barely understood the lyrics!)

Thank You guys...though some of the dumplings didn't exactly turn out well..haha..the fried ones were really good though..

Thank You to Pauline, Jean, Samantha, Janice, Conway, Shilpa, Mark who made wonderful dumplings and shopped for stuff so that you guys can make vegetarian stuff for me to devour. Conway for allowing the rest of us to mess up his house; particularly the kitchen. The rest of their class for their wishes and gifts.

Friends from Singapore who flooded my Facebook Wall...Thank you guys....

PS: I may sound like a Oscar wannabe..but guys......the GRATITUDE IS SINCERE...LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...