Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Study Mode: Day ??? (lost count)

I have been at this desk since 8pm the previous day. Yes, that's how desperate my situation has become. Passing this freaking Organic Chemistry paper has evolved into a necessity.

My normal sleeping hours have been disrupted. Not that I had a fixed sleeping pattern to begin with, but now I feel like a nocturnal. I sleep during the day for most parts, and like today; stay awake for almost 12 hours.

Never before have I ever worked over time preparing for exams. Examinations have never been a huge thing about my life. Either I pass or I don't. Not very ambitious either(obvious yeah). I was satisfied as long as I got promoted to the next level. But this time, I gotta retake my modules if I fail to meet the required grade. Argh!!! No way am I prepared to pore over all this crap again. Hence, my unusual sleep patterns. I rather lose my sleep now then sacrifice my holidays. HOLIDAYS ARE ESSENTIAL!!!

I miss slacking.

The Art of slacking and more slacking. Don't underestimate slackers. Do not assume that they are individuals with no goal or aim in life. We have goals, we aim to slack till the end of time. The only time we deter from slacking that too on a temporary basis is when illogical. mind boggling, time consuming, solely memory based final examinations similar to the one I will be sitting for, comes our way.

Sighs!

I am drained out of energy and overwhelmed with information.

If this was not enough, I still have my Chinese to write.

我不喜欢考试!

2 comments:

  1. thats the worst part of studies...but u see there's no gain without any pain!!! yes its better to lose your sleep now....n take a nice vacation after the exams r over....

    lol...i totally agree with your point on slackers!!!

    hmm...so u know chinese

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nazish : HAHA..Welcome to the Slackers Club :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...