Thursday, June 25, 2009

Study Mode: The end is Near

I stayed away from Lara. No music. No Internet. No music cos I thought since my housemates prefer studying in a quiet environment, I should try too. No Internet cos Liyana's exams had ended, she wouldn't bother me BUT I would take frequent breaks just to share news with her or to just ask random questions...hehe...I mean for God's sake, HER PAPERS HAVE ENDED!!!! That's definitely not a motivating factor! I'd be more than inclined to discuss something with her.

Anyways, I stayed away from Lara yesterday. No Music, Nothing got done :(

I slept instead. LOL...

Today, however, pretty obvious I am online and Lara is singing again...lol..I'm back on track with the end in mind...HOLIDAY!!

***Lara is my laptop.

PS: I wanna go to the beach!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha....i hope Liyana is not your printers name!!! lol...whats makes u call your lappie Lara!!

    Enjoy @ beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nazish : LOL...that was a good one but no...Liyana is a real person my friend. Haha...

    Hmm..A friend suggested the name and it seemed nice and it was real short..:)

    Shanghai has no beach :(

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...