Thursday, August 20, 2009

50 first thoughts

1. This is the first time I'm being tagged for something. *giggles*
2. Cramps hurt! This is unfair!
3. I wanna eat idlis and chutney. (Is that the right spelling? :s)
4. Sleepy *yawns*
5. Falling on your bum over 5 times in an ice skating ring is fun till you have the whole crowd looking at you.
6. It hurts as well.
7. I feel like a water barrel.
8. It is summer! Why is it raining hippos?
9. I want my mommy!
10. Packing is annoying.
11. Unpacking is worse.
12. I am excited about decorating my new room. Hehe..
13. 10,000 hours is all I need to be good at something!
14. My lazy brain feels exhausted doing this.
15. The Aviator was well taken.
16. Leonardo di Cappuccino is getting better in every movie.
17. I'm flying back in January...Ya Baby....
18. Why do people make their beds when they are gonna mess it up again later?
19. Noodles or bread?
20. Jazz is gooooooood.......
21. I love Martin Scorsese.
22. Should I make the Trip to Walmart?
23. Stay home and slack?
24. Guess I slept the wrong way :s
25. Crap! I cannot turn my neck now.
26. Wheels and blades on shoes are no fun!
27. I gotta act my age.
28. My Attention spans over 5 mintues.
29. Craving for chocolate ice cream.
30. Grey's Anatomy!!! September 24th!!!
31. VERY Excited about school!!!
32. Internet Sucks big time here.
33. Mental Math is fun.
34. Mil Jaan Se Kabhi...can't get the song outta my head
35. Trying to rip a patch of a skin of my finger and I've no idea why I'm doing that.
36. My Sony speakers are so pretty.
37. Table tennis table cum dining table. Will that work?
38. I wonder if people think alot. *blank mind*
39. Stationery crisis!
40. Looking forward to autumn.
41. Cannot imagine life without nuts.
42. Why am I always thinking of food? :s
43. Is it really necessary to have diamonds on a engagement ring?
44. Weddings are so expensive!
45. Why can't couples just register their marriages and go about their lives?
46. Do all Bosnian fellas look like kiddos?
47. I miss London.
48. I wanna learn Bengali. Sounds nice...
49. Mommy thinks I am fat. :(
50. Brown is the new White.

Thank you for tagging me Siras. Time to pass the joy around then :D

IF YOU ARE READING THIS : YOU ARE TAGGED MY FRIEND ;)

Please do attempt it and leave a link to your 50 First Thoughts under the comments! *puppy eyes and innocent smile*

5 comments:

  1. :( I tried to do 50, but I couldn't get past 12 thoughts, that's gotta say something about my intellectual capacity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. I wanna go ice skating now!
    18. I've always wondered about that!
    30. I can't wait!
    33. So agree!
    38. Oh yea! At least i do ;)

    Thanks for being a sport and doing it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5o first thoughts...lol!!! Tell u...u think too much..hhahaha!!!
    Aapnar bangali seekhbo....khub bhalo :)!!!....why u wanna learn bengali...lol ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muchacho: Haha..your mind is clutter-free. Thats good :)

    Siras: No probs. It was a little difficult in the beginning man. 50 thoughts appeared in installments :)

    Naz: No I don't. 50 is not much actually...there are people with a million thoughts. Wait till you do this! ha!
    You can speak bengali? I caught a couple bengali movies and they sounded interesting....and I wanna go culcutta some day...hehe..so you know..why not pick up a new language :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..i can speak and read a bit can understand it though!!! Oh m from Kolkata (calcutta),seems a bengali friend must have given u these bong movies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...