Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Why? I don't know."

I have this high level of curiousity. It could be genetic. I find it extremely hard to reply with "I don't know" and I will not let you off without asking at least a single "Why". Though yes, I do give the "don't know" look some times. Often, I try to find the answer or I assure the person asking me the I will get back to them in due time with a response. That's me. I cannot digest the phrase "I do not know". Not that I expect everyone to know every single thing in this world but I do feel an individual will have some sort of an idea at least when making a decision. You may think, one cannot give you the exact same blank look everytime you post a question to them, but no you are wrong.

U: You want this?
X: I don't know.
U: What are you looking for?
X: I don't know.
U: What do you know then?
X: I don't know.

I could have pushed X out the window that instant. 

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a very good quality that u have...it shows how positive u r and how u see things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curiosity of healthy but there are definitely some times when you really "dont" know. But then again there are some very indecisive people and they can be quite annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echo your thoughts to the T.

    I would push somebody off too if they give me too many 'I don't know's...
    so irritating sometime, and nothing creative abt the answer, at least change the phrase, I say!!

    More irriting are those who don't know and give an answer anyways! I hate those more...
    cliff here they come

    Cheers to your approach Usha
    Ashes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naz: Haha, Thank you! I wanted to push her off man, wonder how positive that is? Thanks anyway :)

    Raaji: When really don't know, thats perfectly alright. When they do it without thinking..argh...the annoying ones, yes. Thank you for your comments :)

    Ashes: Seeing you for the first time ;) HAHA..change the phrase huh..that is good I guess. Oh yea man! The i-know-everything "big shots"! Agreed with the cliff :)
    Thank you for your response :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i swear! especially guys, they are usually the 'i dont know' types and thats highly annoying! how can u NOT know anything for god's sake :|

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...