Monday, September 7, 2009

Back in School

First class of the semester. First class of Histology. It was interesting and it can be proven with reference to the following:
  • I was wide awake despite having lunch just 10 minutes ago.
  • The Professor spoke as though she was telling a story. Just that she did not start with a "Once upon a time..." 
  • And her voice was very similar to  a lullaby.
Despite all these distractions, I was paying attention! I am pretty impressed with myself. :D *pats herself on the back*

3 comments:

  1. Lol its difficult after lunch!!!
    They teach u'll in English or Chinese!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz: Its in English. If in chinese, I'd run away from class :s

    Siras: Hehe :D Thanx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...