Friday, July 9, 2010

So Far and Here On...

Finally, the dreaded finals are over. I feel so FREE now. It is so true that while there were important things that needed attention (ie. exams), we (at least myself) was so very inclined to slack. Read a book. Read Blogs. Check Twitter updates. Facebook. Waiting for a page to load even!

Now, exams have ended and I find myself spoilt for choices to spend my time. They ended way early as well. I have about two weeks to kill before I leave for Singapore.

So far...

  • Exams were both good and bad. There might be a couple of supplements that I might need to study for again. *keeping my fingers crossed
  • Learnt so much this year - specifically cramming last minute. Blame WorldCup!
Here on...
  • Heading of to visit the Great Wall of China, Bejing from the 18th till 23rd July *very excited* Will post about the trip,when I get my ass back in Singapore. 
  • Usually I embark non-stop flights back home. This time due to a promotion, I bought a ticket to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and heading off from there. There is a 12 hour waiting time. Haven't quite decided what I should do during that time.
Other stuff for the time being...
  • Loads of novels to be read + blogs + god knows what else
  • Movies + Documentaries to be watched
  • Praying to the Gods of Soccer that Germany comes in 3rd at least.
  • A tub of ice cream to be finished
  • And weeks of Laundry. Damn!
If you think about it, I am still busy actually. 

6 comments:

  1. Reminded me of my exam days.. I believe they were fun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...the world cup really paused everything !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naz: It really did!


    Swatantra: Not so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    What are you studying by the way?
    I mean are you pursuing a course or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shah: Medicine. :)
    Thanks for visiting by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Nice!!
    I liked your blog layout.
    Its different and good.
    So is the content you write.
    Good luck wiht your results.
    Keeping fingers crossed for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...