Monday, October 19, 2009

I miss...

I miss mom...

I miss mom's early morning chai...
I miss home cooked food....

I miss the teddy bears in my room...
I miss my cluttered table...
I miss my bathroom... I really do...

I miss arguing with dad...
I miss Changi Airport...

I miss watching random TV shows at wee hours in the mornings...
I miss messing up mom's clean living room...
I miss 7 Eleven stores...

I miss free and easy Internet surfing...
I miss hanging out at Binz place for no reason...
I miss biking with Sumitha...

I miss my neighbor and his fridge (he has chocolates from all over the world)...

I miss my friends...

I miss Home.

5 comments:

  1. Missing your family and friends...home is home!!
    The more your away from them the more u start loving them.
    Nice pics of u with your mom n dad!!
    Whats the reason then to have a dp on facebook like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz: Thank you :) What's wrong with my facebook display? Its artisitic :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. :)
    Hope the love remains forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i meant the previous fb dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siras: ;)

    Naz: Lol..still artistic.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...