Monday, October 19, 2009

Hong Kong Moments



City Skyline with the Chinese Junk



They claim this building's height is equivalent to the New York Twin Towers

Skyline in the day
View of Hong Kong Island from Kowloon Peninsula
Bird'e eye view of Hong Kong Island from Victoria Peak.
Mini Big Ben of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Buses
 
Hong Kong Roads at 1am


The Jetty from which a ferry travels to Hong Kong Island from Kowloon
Star Cruise Aquarius  
Ocean Park, Hong Kong


Ocean Park with its Rides
Area surrounding Ocean Park

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics....thanks for sharing with us!! Looks an awesome place...no pics of "levis store"...lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz: Lol. Thanx. The levis shots were gone with the crappy memory card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The last pic is so awesome-ish. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post. I would love to go to Hong Kong one day. I loved the night time bird's eye view of Hong Kong island.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siras: Thank you:)

    Emm: You should Emm. It is a shopper's paradise. Me too! It was my favourite shot of the many I took :D . I loved your posts on New York :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - I am hoping to finish them finally in the next week or so. :(

    Hong Kong is definitely on my to-visit list!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...