Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hail Sleeping Bags!


At the current point in time, I am on the verge of going homeless. Not because I have lost my money to gambling and lead myself into an ocean of debts. But rather, I have unintentionally rented a wrong apartment.

My landlady; the epitome of villainy has a screwed up wiring system in the house which results in frequent electricity cuts. This is not good! Ever since I moved into this place, we have replaced the water heater, the lights, and I haven't got a heater to keep me warm cos the cable for the air-conditioner is equally messed up. If that was not enough, we have had bad piping systems. Not only are these power cuts frequent, the electrician assured us it was unsafe as well. And that the landlady should redo the wiring which includes tearing down the walls. Thing is I am not sure if she is up for that. And I don't wanna pay for her problems anymore. 

This villain I ended up with in the name of a Landlady has now decided she will not re-imburse the cash we spent on the apartment and perhaps even blame it on us for the frequent power cuts. 

THAT IS IT!

I'm moving out!

However, there aren't any dorm rooms available at the campus and I am not too sure how quickly will I be able to rent a flat that is within MY budget. Did I mention the rent has gone up by 20%?

If world news covers a girl who has been seeking shelter in Chinese parks with a whole lot of things and a sleeping bag. You know who that is. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a problem I can relate to, my Landlady when I went to school was a nutter. We were not allowed to spend the weekends in the rooms that we rented and found ourselves homeless on the weekends. There was never enough heating or water and I was lucky to have my uncle close by to get help with fixing everything that broke. I still stayed there for two years because it was so close to school and I was very tired in the mornings. =/

    There has been changes to your blog too, at least since I last had the time to drop by for a visit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice. You really managed to pull through aye. :)

    Yeah, You haven't been here in a long while.

    Good to have you back. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...