Friday, June 17, 2011

Foiled Doesn't Mean The End...

I DO NOT Plan!

Let's get that straight. However, I do have a few hopeful wishes that I would like to accomplish. They do not have a start or end date.

Just a "To Do List" that goes beyond the regular tasks of laundry, washing the dishes, keeping my desk neat, etc.

However, this summer I had one that went along the lines of "Lets go save some people!"

I was enthusiastic about it for not only was it medically related, I get to go to Kenya baby!

Mt. Kilimanjaro was a deciding factor too.

As it happens with pretty much 99% of our lives, somethings encounter unforeseen circumstances and we just gotta work around it.

I have worked overlooking these circumstances many a time, but this time I had reasons that wouldn't allow me to go ahead and stomp over the situation to get my ass on a flight to Kenya.

As it is, working around it has worked fairly well too.

I still get to use a bit of my medical knowledge and lots of PR skills I have to learn in aiding my Dad with his new venture.

The project is half way into its completion. Once it is time to reveal I'd reveal.

As of now, lets keep it under covers. For when the project first started, it appeared easy. Did I just use the word "easy"? Well at least from my point of view, thousands of miles away from home it did indeed appeared like a fairly simple thing to finish.

I should known that "nothing comes easy". And so the same task is now Herculean.

To summarize, Dad needs a little help and I'm heading back home to 'sunny' island Singapore.

But, I manage to talk mom into taking a short trip to Malaysia.

And of course I'm gonna hang around Hangzhou for
To visit any one Chinese city during my holidays is also on the To-Do list!

1 comment:

  1. Ah thx for the comment my fri , really Oktoberfest is my dream list too .. Have a great trip !!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...