Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 was an Experiment.

Days before 2011 begun, I made resolutions. Half of which yet to be completed. Largely because 2011 was a short, short year. I didn't have time. And they say, whoever that was, time waits for no one. And it certainly didn't wait for me to play catch up.

Sometimes I just wanna do EVERYTHING :))

A year that was highly experimental on my part. I took plunges on a whim, risked things just so curious to find out what laid around the corner. I went on a trip of a lifetime, took up a job only to realize it was not my cup of tea or coffee for that matter. Met some incredible people in the most unlikeliest of situations. Turned 24 and simultaneously realized nothing has changed. The list goes on...

Now tomorrow this time, all that happened would be considered to be in "the past year".


I hope to enter 2012 with an open mind. Which would also explain my lack of resolutions.

Void of expectations.

I'm gonna take things as they come. The voyager sails on...Happy 2012! 


PS: Let's prove the Mayans wrong. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...