Friday, January 18, 2013

Its finally happening.

Some day my life will come to an end, and I want to look back on a life filled with the satisfaction that comes from knowing I have exhausted my potential.
There were a bunch of things I wanted accomplished before I turn 25.

Some materialized, others took a lot more time. Till now actually.

Guess some things need you to be a lot more prepared or in my case utterly unprepared.

In about 15 hours, I'd be kickstarting a 40+ hours journey to the other side of the world.

This is going to be one interesting ride, given the many not very comfortable stories I have been hearing and all the "why would you wanna go there. I personally wouldn't." lines for some time now.

Not only am I gonna venture into unfamiliar lanes, I have decided to do this all on my own. And apart from the not so nice stories I've also heard my destination next can actually be an enlightening one for solo traveling.

Here's to returning with a renewed perspective.

1 comment:

  1. You're in my home country! So, how is it going? Do you have culture shock yet? Just know that South Africans are the most open, friendly, curious and amazing people and I'm sure you'll get along just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...