Sunday, September 13, 2009

Doctors and their indecipherable handwriting

Why is that we are unable to read the writings of a doctor? I think I might have figured out why :D Every other Doctor starts off as a medical student with legible handwritings . As time goes by, the difficulty of latin terms screws the brain over and the fact that medical students have gotta study continuously, one begins to feel worn out eventually scribbling away. It starts with the notes and continues with prescriptions :D

5 comments:

  1. So what about your writing...lol, is it following that track :)!!
    I think these handwritings are one of the important features of being a doctor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naz: How do you think I figured it out? My handwriting is getting from bad to worse..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly..
    How does a chemist understands it first of all..

    According to one of my lecturer, chemist are doctors who didn't complete their degree.. that's why they can understand doctors terms.. roflol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctors are meant to be patient once..
    then only they'll understand how much pain does medicines give

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahul: Very True :) Let me guess, you analyse alot...you're a physicist?? ;) Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...