Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dying Internet Connection

I might sound like this kid who is heavily dependent on technology in my day to day life. Buts that's how it has been. I am heavily dependent on these things. Sadly, one of them have decided to die on me and the other is dying. Lara, my laptop is dying. My internet connection in shanghai took for a worse turn. Sad. Really Sad. Can't do much though. The wireless connection in my room has a miserable reception. So much for wireless! Together with the Great Firewall I have these to handle. :(

This explains why I don't blog often. Of course there is also this thing called studying. :p

And also why I don't comment on the blogs I read. Internet lasts me enough to read. And the proxy lasts shorter than that :s

Even this was blogged using a third party tool. I haven't seen my own blog in days. So guys, I am still reading many of your blogs that Google reader allows me to read. Oh oh and there is this annoying blogger thingy that keeps disrupting my comment sheet when I do try to comment on your blogs people.

Extremely sorry if I do not respond to your comments on this blog. I think blogger dislikes me so makes my life a tad bit difficult. Thank you for commenting on the site. ALL SMILES :D :D

Watching the raindrops hitting on my window, I sign off.


1 comment:

  1. Internet frustration. I know it well. =(

    I'm computer illiterate and totally dependent on my husband to fix things. It has been a terror to have him at the hospital for months having to call him on the phone and then try to follow his instructions to get my internet connection back or to fix the laptop that it a real cry baby. It's really great to have the man back again so that I don't have to deal with it anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...