Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One Day In Africa

A Map For Saturday was all about this HBO producer who randomly decided to just resign his job and go around backpacking around the world. Brooke-Silva Braga was his name. After about a year of travelling, he returned back to the States, produced a documentary based on his budget travel. One of the most honest travel documentaries I have come across thus far.

This same guy has now directed One Day In Africa that chronicles a single day in the lives of 6 different Africans from six different nations of the African continent.



I sill can't find a source for this documentary. :s

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I think I might post this over at my own blog too - do you mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm: nopes :) It's all about sharing. :D

    Naz: It is. The trailer looks good and I'm trying to search for the DV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this :)
    If not anything else, I think I can find a torrent for this.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...