Friday, July 30, 2010

PS: I love Youtube

FreshlyGround, a soul/jazz band from Copenhagen, South Africa. The first time I came across these guys was during the Jazz Festival here in Shanghai late last year. They had an amazing performance which explains why I became a fan in a second. And again, I heard them with Shakira for the World Cup 2010 Song. Thanks to YouTube and also cos I'm in Singapore now, I managed to find so many videos of FreshlyGround. Me so Happy!!!





My Danish Love affair began with the lead guitarist of Ibrahim Electric from Denmark. I discovered them just a little before FreshlyGround. At the same Jazz Festival actually. I even took a picture of him blasting away on his guitar - the live performance was that Amazing. But the Chinese version of Youtube, also known as tudou or youku carried no videos of either bands. But..things are gonna be different for the next month. So, here's another video courtesy of Youtube!



Enjoy!


PS: Did I mention I love Youtube?

1 comment:

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...