Monday, August 16, 2010

A Random Ayu-bowan!

Cleared my room of the few stuff that still remains to remind me I grew up within that four purple walls. One of it was this huge world map that kept me company on days when I repeatedly told myself why the periodic table was my Bible.  The map by the way is gonna cross seas and accompany me back to Shanghai. :-)

I was doing all of these; cleaning and packing away without my mom telling me too. Which explains how so very bored I was. It was raining every other day, and I felt ill for a couple of days as well. On a whim I decided to leave the cuckoo's nest for a short while before I leave for my semester again. No, I didn't make that decision cos both my mental and physical status were on a record low. Randomness makes up my life.

Oh well, bottom line is: I have now recovered and am gonna head to the nation that has only recently, come to embrace peace. The location however only involved partial randomness. Budget control is a must for unemployed undergraduates. So, the place was a random pick from the list of where-usha-will-be-able-to-afford-ten-days-without-sleeping-on-the-roads.

googled the image guys :P
If any one of you reading this have visited this part of the world, let me know what I should be looking forward to. If there ain't none, wait a while and I will come enlighten you. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. The second half of your last line.
    waiting for your feedback for your place.
    We are taking a two day cruise from South India to Colombo and back. Your feedback may help me prioritize my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yeah.
    Bon Voyage !!
    Hope you find Gold in the Golden Land :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...