Sunday, October 17, 2010

Entertainment Today!

Because I should be studying, and also because this is the best time to come up with ridiculous posts so as to avoid the texts that lay before me: I write about my fictional love life heading downhill.

It started with Josh Groban. I am not sure if he is still interested in pretty girls or boys? 10% hope lingers on...


Continued with James McAvoy, who chose to get married even before I could express myself.


Wentworth Miller entered thy life and I wrote two letters. Yeah, something that never took off with McAvoy, thing is: now I hear rumors of him being interested in pretty boys as well. :(( Heartbreaking I know.


While I was still nursing the pain of Miller and choosing a deaf ear to all rumors, Jim Parsons entered. Yes, the tall lanky, intelligent kid from The Big Bang Theory. And Guess what? He is engaged to a Phillip!


What do I do now?

I am betting on Joseph Gordon- Lewitt. One reason cos he reminds me of an ex-flame who goes by the name  Keanu Reeves and another cos it was love at first sight from the film, 500 Days of Summer.  :-)


Note: All these guys who might google their own name and come across this post; please feel free to clarify at the comments section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...