Sunday, November 14, 2010

Repeat Mode: Temple of Soul

Courtesy of Stockvault

The sun, the moon, the stars, the twilight
The wind, a breath of life in our heart so soft
Can life be so beautiful now
Peace is in the air

So why, oh why, am I so much in despair
The light won't reach my heart and I'm torn apart
I don't know if I could smile anymore

Won't you please tell me what was lost inside of me that day
I cry out in dark dismay
I'm covering the tears in rain
Red memories remain

You're the key that stops the rain
You're the vision still the same
But deep inside I know
Without I'm left alone, in a cage called life

You're the one that stops the pain
Your love is in my veins
Forever you will live inside
My temple of Soul

The smile, the wound, the sand, the heart inside
Wind blows life within our heart so slow
Yes, nothing to be afraid, of now
Peace is in the air.

But why do I feel, the world is so so unfair
Your touch is lost, oblivion darkness and
I cannot stand the solitaire

Tell me why I was left instead of you
Please talk to me
Can I stand up when it rains
Tears penetrate my heart with pain red memories still stay


- Temple of Soul - Kazuhiro Watanabe - 

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, what an exquisite poem (or is it a song?) I love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me like the image too! Maybe one day I will take a shot similar to that. Hehe..

    Its an anime soundtrack. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...