Friday, August 21, 2009

Just for Laughs: The Chinese Way

This what I do when I need a good laugh: Read Ads on the Shanghai Classifieds, Personal Column.

Pretty Babe looking for discreet relationship in Shanghai

Maybe you want to meet a pretty woman of your dream, who looks like a Barby, maybe the first look has any sense for somebody, hmmm...But I feel myself like a little kitten in sole, which wants to get a maximum from life. I like extreme. Are you nice, polite person with tender touch to women? That's good. It will be a pleasure for me to meet a cheerful partner for my discreet relationship in Shanghai. We are definitely can be friends and maybe more...I believe in you, my Romeo!

Babe

Looking for Muscular Man

Gay, Chinese, 21,66Kg, pudong district, Shanghai; for mature or muscle men. only for friends or more. LTR oriented but meanwhile fun is great too. Drop me a line if you are interested. Please don't contact me if sex is the only thing you looking for. meanwhile, if you want to improve ur chinese, i can help you alot, am graduated from university.

A Little Young Chinese Girl Living Alone in Shanghai

Hi,this is susy,22 years old...NORMAL,neat freak,VERY healthy,NO smoke,light drink,NO use make-up,a LITTLE chinese girl(162cm 45kg), maybe we can chat online(sometime online during 7:00p.m to 9:00p.m)

Seeking for a Girlfriend

A China man, single now, 37 y/o, 167cm, 55kg, and serious looking for a smart girl friend in Shanghai, and develop our future together. If you are interesting to make a friend with me step by step, please you feel free to let me know more things about you. Thanks for your attention
.

I am not too sure if people do respond to these ads. There are even worse ones where the writer sounds so sincere, sadly I just wanna laugh. There are some girls who would highlight the fact that they are not interested in Chinese men and would only prefer men of a specific nationality. And there are the men who want women of a specific size and height. There are the others who write really long essays or resumes even to get hooked.

3 comments:

  1. Lolz.. hilarious, r these ads in Chinese or in English!! Wonder...i understand why they want to control their population..lolz!! Stupid things happen thr...definitely bad impression on kids.lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I guess this isn't supposed to be funny, but I can't help laughing. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naz: Its the exact same lines. I didn't edit any. Its not exactly stupid, they want company they advertise. Don't they have such service in India? They so it in some Magazines in Singapore as well. Its not this hilarious though.

    Siras: Tell me about it. Its hysterical actually. There are some that will literally throw you off your seat.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...