Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weeeeeeeeee...............

I have an exam tomorrow. I ought to be buried in my texts. But no, I took a nap which evolved into a looong sleep. I got up showered, and junked. Stared at the text for a good 10 seconds and decided to take a break. And now, when I am sub-consciously determined to commit everything before me into my forsaken short term memory (which by the way is my long term memory as well.), I am way too excited to concentrate.

Cos..I BOUGHT MY TICKETS TO FLY BACK!! FINALLY! AFTER A YEAR!

Exams, Exams, Go away
Come again another day
Usha wants to leave today... 


Photo: The shot was taken when we were playing a friendly match and I scored hence I jumped up high expressing the sheer joy :D And now, I'm feeling the exact same way: I'm flying home soon...*GRINS*



2 comments:

  1. Singapore is counting down the days till you get back! well, least i am :D

    grey's anatomy marathons, lays, starbucks....holiday's a bliss, what more can you ask for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liyana: Can't wait to leave woman.Sighs!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...