Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ball is in German's court

Arne Friedrich of Germany (2L) celebrates scoring the third goal with teammates Miroslav Klose (L), Thomas Mueller (2R) and Per Mertesacker

You know how I have been suffering from World Cup Depression?  The cure was not too far away. 

GERMANY THRASHED ARGENTINA WITH AN AWESOME SCORE OF 4-0!

They are heading for the finals. Germany plays beautifully. Though their enthusiasm in the beginning was of the lows, they were fabulous in the later half. And if no one realised, after about a couple of goals, the German team is all intoxicated and they start scoring consecutively. This was evident in both England and Austrlian matches. Often at most unexpected moments.

I am nevertheless still a little upset that the Samba boys had to go, but they didn't lose miserably. So, that's a good thing. To imagine Argentina leaving the World Cup with a shocking score albeit its strong team, makes Brazil seem waaaay better. And I'm happy. I feel for Maradona, but oh well not for long. 

Germany still rocks. Did you see their counter strikes?!!! Sighs. It was too good. 

All I need now is to hope the Gods of Soccer do not fail me with their predictions but ensure that Germany makes it to the finals and whichever team it faces, it defeats them with class. 

Love you Joachim Lowe. 

Love you Ozil. 

Love you Klose. 

Love you Mueller. And a little love for Friedrich too. :)

Ich Liebe Deutschland! 

PS: I told myself I will mug hard for my Finals if Germany wins, So off to my books I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...