Saturday, July 3, 2010

World Cup Depression Continues

BRAZIL LOST!

I AM VERY SAD!

THEY LOST TO NETHERLANDS OF ALL TEAMS!

I WANNA CRY!

HOW CAN BRAZIL LOSE?! (refrain from bringing up the previous occassions when they lost!)

Saying I am depressed would be an understatement. I am hopelessly shocked at this turn in events.

I NEVER anticipated this!

Kaka was there!

Fabiano was there!

Lucio was there!

Julio Cesaer was there!

Robinoh was there!

What went wrong?! Elano's absence?! The blue jersey?!

England broke my heart. Now Brazil just shattered the broken heart. If Germany doesn't kick Argentina's ass and come out alive to  face Spain, I might as well not watch the finals anymore.

:( :( :( :( :(

1 comment:

  1. lolz...i just hope Argentina makes to to the finals...m supporting them...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...