Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From my Wallet


Dear Usha,
You have been a brilliant student and its been a pleasure having you in my class. All the best in whatever you do and I do hope you'll retain some media knowledge. Hope to hear from you years down the road when you're happily married with _children and _university degrees.
Lydia
Media Production and Analysis
23/10/07

Dear Usha,
Happy Valentine's Day! You're one of the special people who holds the key to my heart and world.
<3 Always
Ly

To My Darling Usha...
You are the air in my breath
The water in my sea
The crust of creation
is made of you and me
In strength and in sorrow
You carry me through
I'm mesmerised by
EVERYTHING that YOU DO
Each moment with you is a moment divine
Usha, I am so glad you are
mine
Let's carry on our beautiful
relationship
Through the brightness and blues
Even after you read
This crap I have 4 you.
LOL!
From your "BELOVED"
Euphemia
7/3/05

My Dearest Chappathi Founder,
Thanks so much for lending me your chem file. I've learnt so much with the help of the file. :p I can't believe this but apparently ur handwriting is waaaay nicer than mine. >.< (Don't quote me!) Well, thanks once again, ur the sweetest.
Lowe you loads
Ly

To Usha
Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best in the future. Hope you liked the present!
From
Meiyi and Sumitha
2002

Wallet is considered valuable since it houses the dollar notes. Mine keeps these notes. Talk about value now...

1 comment:

  1. Your last line is deep. Thank you for keeping my note :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...